< Back to FAQs
Bill of Lading Supplement
What information is required to fill the Bill of Lading Supplement (Complemento Carta Porte)?
The Bill of Lading Supplement (Complemento Carta Porte), has several fields to fill out, but the most important and general aspects of the merchandise are the following:
- Sender RFC/ Complete company name
- Receiving RFC/ Complete company name
- Merchandise data (description, unit measure, number of packages, weight, code, SAT code, tariff item, etc.)
- Hazardous material code (if applicable)
- Description Packaging
- Merchandise value
- STCC key
- Dimensions (if applicable on importation)
- UUID C.Ext
Didn't find what you were looking for?
If there is something specific that you want to know more about, or have any questions that we haven't covered, please get in touch. We will try to get to it as soon as possible.